Salaam Association is promoting peace, friendship and goodwill between citizens of Japan and people of Middle East including Kuwaiti citizens. As we provide various services necessary for that purpose, we may be occasionally entrusted with your precious personal information including Salaam Association members’. In order to secure your trust and peace of mind, we will comply with privacy laws and protect and honor your personal information based on the following policy.
Policy effective as of 1 April, 2012.
President of Salaam Association
- 1. Obtainment of personal information
- When this association is entrusted with personal information, we will clarify the purpose of obtaining the information and properly obtain personal information to the extent that is necessary.
- 2. Proper information management
- This association appoints a manager of personal information, and implements proper preventive and corrective measures against unlawful use, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
- 3. Utilization of personal information
- This association will not utilize the information beyond the scope of agreed purpose of information obtainment or the scope of information request based on laws and regulations.
- 4. Commission of personal information handling
- In case this association commission a third party to handle all or part of personal information, we will conduct an impartial investigation on the third party and a necessary and adequate supervision over the third party so as to assure safe management of the personal information whose handing is commissioned.
- 5. Provision of personal information to a third party
- This association will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining a consent from the owner of the information in advance unless otherwise stipulated in laws and regulations concerning protection of personal information.
- 6. Disclosure and correction of personal information
- In case someone requests disclosure of his personal information, this association will expeditiously disclose the information. In case someone requests corrections, additions or deletion of his personal information which contains mistakes, we will investigate and expeditiously respond to such request. However, if we cannot confirm an identity of a requester, we will not be able to accommodate a request from such requester.
- 7. Handling of personal information by this association
- Requests and inquiries mentioned above are to be sent to our point of contact in charge of personal information at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8. Change of this policy
- The contents of this policy are subject to changes. The policy after changes shall enter into effect from the time the policy gets posted on this website except otherwise stipulated on this website.
>>>> e-mails, inquiries, suggestions, comments, etc.